Saturday, February 9, 2008

Changes in the Dining Room

Hello! I have made a couple of minor changes in my Dining Room and thought I'd share them with you. I love this table - my mom made the table cloth - I have always had the lamps on it. I removed some of the clutter (as my husband would call it) :) So, now, it just has the lamps and candles.
I changed around the dishes in my china cabinet to give it a different look. I like it for now :)
I hope you all are doing well. I have missed being in the blogging world for the last month. Have a wonderful Saturday!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Jen, I've missed you. I thought maybe you were still celebrating your DH birthday...anyway good to have you back.

Your dining room is lovely and what a gorgeous china cabinet. I see so many pretty things. I love your all your Blue Willow dishes. Hugs, Linda

Michelle said...

Jen! Welcome back.. I kept checkin' in on you. Your dining room is beautiful~I love your blue and white dishes! All is well here, have a great weekend!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Jen! How have you been? Thanks for visiting. I have been so busy myself that I have not been able to visit everyone like I would LOVE to do. Need more hours in our days!! Your room is lovely and all of your dishes are just so beautiful. Great job arranging them. I really like your white cake plate and the dishes stacked on top of it. Very nice!!!

xo
Becky

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

PS: LOL about the "clutter." My honey says the same thing and now my youngest son is in agreement with him. Ha!

Michelle E. ~ Vintage Pastiche' said...

Hi Jen!

I guess I wasn't the only one to be gone for awhile ;)

I love the color on your walls, it's beautiful.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog while I was gone.

*muah*
Michelle