Thursday, November 1, 2007

First of November

Goodbye October! Goodbye Halloween! Where did October go? I always look so forward to Halloween and then it just comes and goes! We had a lot of fun trick or treating lastnight! Elizabeth ended up dressing up like Ariel The Little Mermaid. She looked mighty cute :) Even though October has come and gone so fast, that is ok. Now we get to look forward to Thanksgiving! The love of family and food - what could be better than that???? Happy November to you!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Jen, it sounds like Halloween was fun in your house. My kids are too old for trick or treating, but my nephew is still young enough that I get to take part. Time flies, enjoy it all!

Linda said...

Jen, Happy November to you too. For me this month is all about taking time to remember how blessed I am. I love celebrating the season with family and friends. Linda

cherry said...

Hi Jen! Checkin in for first time since leaving on my trip. love all your Fall decor! Mr. Scarecrow is adorable. cherry