Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fun, Fun and More Fun

Wow, it has been one week since I have posted! Time flies! We had a wonderful weekend in Fairhope visiting my brother and sister-in-law! Time went way too fast! The weather was absolutely beautiful while we were there! We did some window shopping in the shops in downtown Fairhope! What a neat place :) We got to see the Veteran's Day Parade too! Here are a few of many pictures that I took.
The beautiful sunset!!!!!

Today is my step-daughter, Maria's birthday! (I definitely claim her as my own!) HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY, MARIA!!!!!!!!! She is a wonderful daughter!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It sounds like you have a fun trip. I love the picture of the clock ~ I have a thing for clocks. Your daughters are beautiful.. I have two stepdaughters myself and they are gifts from God. Welcome home :)

Linda said...

You have to darling girls. It sounds like your trip was great...isn't it true time does fly during happy times. Linda