Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I thought I would take a break to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! I have been busy tonight getting all ready for tomorrow - we will have a busy busy day tomorrow, as I am sure everyone will! :)
I have so much to be thankful for - I will list a few before I get back to work while the rest of my family is getting their rest for tomorrow :)
On the top of my list is my family! I am so thankful for my family! I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband and three wonderful children! I am thankful for my mom and dad - my one and only brother. I am thankful to have two wonderful grandmothers to still get to share the holidays with! I am thankful for my aunts, uncles, cousins and in-laws. I am thankful for my home & everything in it! I am very thankful for my health - I am thankful to be able to get out of bed every morning! There is so much more, but I will stop here! I am also thankful for all of the sweet ladies that I have met in the blog world! I hope that each and everyone of you have a blessed holiday!
Jen

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Jen, we do have much to be thankful for and it seems this time of year we really become more aware of our blessings. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Linda

Michelle said...

Jen, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Your post is so special.. I love the turkey too!