Saturday, December 8, 2007

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

Well, my husband and I shopped all evening and plan to get up early in the morning and get at it again. Hopefully, we can finish up all of our Christmas shopping tomorrow :) It is beginning to look like Christmas around our house! Here is a picture of my breakfast area.

Here is a close up of the ornaments that I tied on with ribbon on the light over my table. :)

Below is a wreath that my Grandmother made many many years ago. Way before I was born :)

Have a good weekend!

Jen

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Jen, happy all is well and your back:). Your breakfast area looks so pretty, and very inviting. I love the sweet wreath with the pixie your Grandmother made.....it's a very special treasure. Linda

Michelle said...

Jen, I love your Christmas decorations~I thought about hanging ornaments from my light too. It looks great. I love the wreath your Grandmother made~I started collecting the pixie knee huggers..they are so adorable. I like the wreath hanging in your window too! Have fun shopping! Michelle

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Happy Saturday Jen! So good to see you doing posting again. Can't the days just slip on by? I have not been the frequent visitor to everyone because I have been busy around here getting some gifts made.

Your house looks so sweet and festive! The wreath that your grandmother made is too cute, and of course, love the felt elf!

xo
Becky

Anonymous said...

People should read this.