Saturday, December 15, 2007

Holiday Home Party Hosted by Karla's Cottage

Karla has done it again! She is hosting another party :) I thought I would come to this party too!

So, welcome to my home this holiday season! I have already posted several favorites in my home during this month. Here are a few more things in my home that I love! This is in my breakfast area. Here are my kitchen Christmas towels :)

Next, I love this plate. I don't know if you can see the angel or not, but it has an angel on the plate. I love the verse that is on the plate! "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow". I love it! More angels... I love angels! Our Christmas tree! We did our tree in colored lights this year - there are lots of memories on our tree! All of the ornaments are from my husband's childhood and my childhood and of course all of our children's ornaments! :) Bandit even has his own ornament :)The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

I have enjoyed this party! Happy Holidays from our family to yours!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I enjoyed the tour of your lovely home. Everything looks so Christmasy and that is a wonderful sentiment on your sweet angel plate.
Hope your little one is feeling better. Linda

Michelle said...

Jen, Thanks for the tour of your home. I can tell you love the season because your home is filled with love!

Michelle

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Jen,
You have a lovely home! I have enjoyed your Christmas tour. Thanks for visiting my blog! Come back soon :-)
Penny

Lallee said...

Jen, thank you for the lovely tour. I like how Bandit has an ornament, too ;-)

Blessings,
Lallee