Sunday, December 9, 2007

Little Table...

Hope you are having a great weekend! I have shopped and wrapped all weekend~ I have enjoyed it though. I am so glad that my husband and I have just about finished all of our shopping. This probably sets a record for us! Now, we will be able to just enjoy the rest of the season without having to worry about fighting all of the traffic and crowds to find that perfect gift.
This little round table is in my Family Room. I love my small, but tall white snowman and my candy dish - it also has a snowman on. Let it snow, let it snow. I don't see any snow the Alabama forecast though :)
Here is a closeup of the white snowman! It is a tea light :>)
See my little cany dish with the snowman. I love it and the Andes mints in it too... mmmm....
I hope you have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Jen, I love all your decorations from the last couple of posts. I adore the Santa climbing the chimney! Too sweet. I'm jealous you have your shopping done! Lucky girl :) Michelle

Julie said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog very much ...but I LOVE BANDIT!!! What a cutie!