Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Patiently waiting...

Happy Hump Day! I thought I'd do a post to kill some time - I am waiting patiently for the doctor's office to open. (Actually I have been pacing the floor.) My daughter was up at 4:00 this morning complaining about her stomach hurting. She has been complaining alot about her stomach lately, but not in the middle of the night. So, I think it is time to pay the doctor a visit. Please say a little prayer for her that everything is ok -
Thought I would share this little corner of my counter top with you.
Here are some apples and berries sitting on a table in my kitchen.
Isn't this the cutest little red bird???? :)I hope that Elizabeth feels better tonight. We are going to grill steaks - today is my wedding Anniversary!!! 9 years today! Happy Anniversary Chris! Time flies when you're having fun!!! :) Hope you enjoy your Wednesday.
Jen
UPDATE: I appreciate all of your comments about Elizabeth! I appreciate all of the prayers :) She is doing much better. She has a problem with her belly, but we are getting it under control. Hopefully in the next couple of days she will be good as new :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear your daughter is not feeling good. I know and hate that feeling. Hope she feels better soon.

Blanca

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Jen! Happy Anniversary to you and your honey! Awesome! I pray that your daughter feels better soon. No fun being sick with a tummy ache this time of year!

Love your red bird and check you out with those Paula Deen cookbooks! Love them!

xo
Becky

Michelle said...

Jen, I hope all is well with your daughter -- I'll send you some prayers! Keep us posted.

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! Grilled steaks - one of my favorites.

I LOVE your red birdy..your kitchen looks very homey! Michelle

Linda said...

Hi Jen, best wishes to you and your sweetie on your
9th Anniversary...that's great.
Hope your little one will soon be feeling better, I'll be thinking of you both. keep us posted.
Sweet kitchen pictures, I especially like the little red bird...it reminds me of a Cardinal and I love them. Linda

Michelle said...

Jen, Hoping Elizabeth is feeling better:)