Sunday, June 29, 2008

Busy Weekend!

I hope that you have had a good weekend! I know I have! We stayed busy with Elizabeth's 6th birthday ALL WEEKEND, starting on Friday! :) It was fun, lots of fun! (a little stressful too, but SO worth it) My brother and sister in law came to Elizabeth's party Friday night - it was SOOO good to see them! Amanda, I know you are reading this... thanks for driving all the way for Elizabeth's birthday :) We love ya'll!!! Hopefully I will be able to share pictures soon. My computer has been giving me fits lately. I better try to get Elizabeth in the bed. Back to work and summer camp tomorrow :( - why can't the weekends last longer????? Pictures will be posted soon I hope! Have a wonderful week! ~Jen~

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! My nephew just turned 6! I love that age..

Michelle

Back Through Time said...

You are SO right! Weekends go much too fast!
Best wishes to the birthday girl!
Michelle