Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rainy Sunday Morning

Happy Sunday to you!!! Rain, Rain Go Away! It has been raining here on and off all morning. Hopefully, the rain will go away and it will end up being a nice day! My nephew's birthday party is today! Although I want the rain to stop, my flowers are LOVING the rain :)
I took this picture this morning when I let Bandit out.
Here are my beautiful daylilies! I LOVE daylilies :) Coneflowers, shasta daisies and more daylilies...
Bee Balm...

My hydrangea... I have had this for 3 years and this is the first year that this has bloomed. :) I am so excited!

Mint bed...

Here are my double knock-out roses. I got these for Mother's Day :)

Just looking toward our house...

Thanks for visiting my backyard. I hope you have a great day!

Jen

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What an awesome backyard! Can I come over to play?

Your gardens are just beautiful..

Michelle