Monday, June 16, 2008

Quiet Morning

It has been a very quiet Monday morning. Usually our mornings are very hectic trying to get ready to get out of the house on time! Elizabeth could not sleep at all lastnight so neither could I. Not sure if it is allergies or sinuses, but she is running a fever now. :( Hopefully it will go away REAL soon!
I went out to turn my sprinkler on some of my flowers and noticed my canna lilies are blooming! It always makes me feel better to see something new blooming. Here it is -
From this:

To this:

I better go check on Elizabeth. I hope you have a great Monday!

~Jen~

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope Elizabeth is feeling better soon! Love your flower bloom too..

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are blooming beautifully. Hope your daughter feels better soon.

Have a blessed Day.

Blanca