Thursday, June 12, 2008

Friday Yet???

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! I am totally exhausted and I know Elizabeth is for sure! She went to summer camp today and straight to her swimming lesson she went. Off to ball practice after swimming. She left ball practice a few minutes early because she was "sick". Poor thing was just give completely out I am sure! She definitely had a full day! When we got home, I went out to pay my flowers some attention. They needed some water, so I gave them a drink :) I hope you are having a good week! ~JEN~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could give you more facts.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Jen, thanks for stopping by my garden party! You are doing some very nice things in your yard too. I love to putter around out there trying to make things grow & look pretty. It's hard in this heat though, huh?!

have a great weekend!

Rhoda