Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Celebration is over!

Well, I guess the birthday celebrating is over! I have been lucky enough to have people that I love to celebrate my birthday with for three whole days! All good things usually come to an end, huh? Well, I wasn't looking forward to turning 33, but I guess it isn't so bad! I am very blessed with a wonderful family! I could not ask for more :)My Mom gave me the beautiful flowers and my Grandmother baked me my 33rd birthday cake that was requested by my husband and my daughter! :) Chocolate cake with white icing. Yummy! I'll share more of my birthday goodies later. Have a great evening! Jen

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The flowers are so pretty and the cake looks yummy!! I'm a big fan of chocolate cake :)

Anonymous said...

I am on my way to 33 too and I am not looking forward to it either.
I never thought I would have a problem with it but for some reason this year is different. Don't know why. But I am sure a chocolate cake will make me feel better too.

Blanca