Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dining Room

These plates are one of the first things that I bought for our new home while we were building our house 3 1/2 years ago! I knew what color I wanted our dining room to be. I spotted these plates from far away at Ross and I just knew that they would match my paint perfectly! And they did :) I wish I could find some more of them :)
This window treatment is in our dining room. My Mom made it! Isn't it pretty? My Mom makes some beautiful window treatments!

Hope you are enjoying your Wednesday evening. I know I am! I am off of work the rest of the week so I can spend time with my daughter. Yippie! Have a good night!

Jen

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love your dining room color, and the plates look perfect! Yes...your window treatments are beautiful, your Mom did a wonderful job. Linda