Friday, October 12, 2007

Scary Friday at Botanical Gardens

Hope this finds everyone doing good. Today my daughter and I went to Botanical Gardens to see the Scarecrow Trail. Us girls had some good girl time and had lots of fun! We saw lots and lots of scarecrows and pumpkins too! Of course, I was trying to sneak a peak at the flowers :) Take a look at some of the scarecrows, flowers and pumpkins that we got to see. These pictures do not do justice. I took 178 pictures today! :) Another scarecrow - And another - And another - A n d A n o t h e r - - -

One more...

ok, I love this grassy stuff! What is it? Does anyone have any idea what this stuff is called???? I have to have some :)

Pretty flowers :) And last but not least, we saw many many pumpkins today! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun is this!!! Love it!!!
Thank-you for stopping by too...

Michelle said...

It looks like you had a great time! I just love this time of year.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Fun scarecrows! I love days at the garden!
Penny

Linda said...

Hi Jen, what a nice day you had. Love all the scarecrows...this is my favorite time of year.

Jen...please visit me... I nominated you for an award. Linda

Dena said...

Hi Jen,

Pop by when you get a chance, I have an award for you ;)

Hugs,
Dena

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Jen -- I have been scanning through sites on ornamental grasses to find what kind the one you have photo'd is..but I cannot find it anywhere. Hmm...there are so many out there! Maybe if you put ornamental grasses Alabama in your search engine it would come up with the type. Anywho, fun place! xo, Becky