Thursday, October 18, 2007

Makin' A New Friend

Bandit made a new friend this morning. I ususally let him out one last time before I leave to take my daughter to school and head to work. He took off running this morning and when I went to let him back inside, he was standing in the middle of the front yard with his new friend. All I had to do though was holler and ask him if he wanted a treat and off he went, headed straight for the door and his treat ;>)
One more day of work, so I guess I better begin to think about getting ready for tomorrow! It'll be time to get up before I know it! Jen

2 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Jen!! I had to do some catching up on your posts and what fun they were to read. The little bunnies are precious and so cute. Looks like you had a fun time being the chaperone for your daughter's outing.

Great scarecrows! I especially like the Elvis one. Too funny!!!

Bandit is just the cutest little dog and he looks like he is quite happy running about!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

xo,
Becky

Michelle said...

That is the cutest picture of Bandit! Have a great weekend..