Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pumpkin' Pickin'

Ahhhhhh, my daughter and I just got home. We are all tired out! It turned out to be a beautiful day! They were calling for rain and thunderstorms today, so I started panicking :) My daughter's kindergarten class went on a field trip today to Tate Farms aka The Pumpkin Patch! So, this was the very first time that I got to be a chaperone! We all had a wonderful time!

There is that pumpkin patch! There are way too many pumpkins to choose from! Big ones, medium ones, little ones - Off we went to find the perfect pumkin. We liked the small ones :)

Here is the perfect pumpkin that my daughter picked! Isn't it cute?

Here is the pumpkin that I picked! I think I have found a home for my perfect pumpkin! :)

I better go check on my little one. She is awfully quiet! I bet she has already fallen off to sleep! Hope you are enjoying your Wednesday!

Jen

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pumpkins! Love your milk glass too!

Linda said...

Love the pumpkins, you did find a perfect place for yours...I'm a milk glass fan too. Linda

FarmHouse Style said...

Oh Tate Farms looks like fun. We have a place like that here and we are hoping to go this weekend:)

Thanks for stopping by yesterday to wish me Happy Birthday.

Hope to meet up with you again sometime!

Rhonda