Friday, October 12, 2007

Corner of my Counter

Happy Friday to all of you!
This is a little corner on my countertop in my kitchen. This is where I keep my Paula Deen magazines handy.
This is a little candy dish that my Grandmother made years and years ago.

I like my little lamp here... This little lamp has probably been used in every room of the house now, with the exception of the laundry room or bathrooms. :)
I hope you all enjoy your Friday! I guess I better get up and get ready to take my daughter to Botanical Gardens. We love going to Botanical Gardens. Have a wonderful Friday!
Jen

3 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Jen, your little corner is so pretty and love the arrangement of all the goodies. Aren't Paula's books the best? I just love her and could just give her big hugs! Loving your chicken, too! xo, Becky

Michelle said...

Your corner is warm and friendly.. Bandit is a cutie-pie too!

Linda said...

Hi Jen,love your cozy kitchen corner. I think Paula is the best too.

Linda