Sunday, October 21, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

I've been tagged by Michelle at I'm A Little Teapot to tell 7 things about myself. How exciting! Thanks for thinking of me, Michelle! Here is my list:
1.) My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving! We get together with all of our family and it is about the family, not the gifts! :) (Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas too when we get to watch the kids open their gifts! :), but Thanksgiving is my favorite!)

2.) My favorite food is Mexican!

3.) Speaking of food, Monday through Friday, my breakfast usually consists of a mountain dew to drink and a pack of peanut butter crackers or peanut m&m's. Am I healthy or what??? :)

4.) I love candles! Especially the fruity smelling ones!

5.) I like to drink my milk with ice in it!

6.) I am afraid of spiders! All spiders! They give me nightmares :( Just ask my husband!

7.) My husband and I met while working together at the ice skating rink!

Ok, now I am to tag 7 people! Tag, You're It!

Tina at Cherry Hill Cottage

Kim at Daisy Cottage

Becky at Sweet Cottage Dreams Michelle at Vintage Pasitiche'

Karen at My Yellow Farmhouse

Jen at The Cottage Nest

Karla at Karla's Cottage

4 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me. I've just recently been tagged with this one so you can read my seven things if you go back a ways. I enjoyed reading about yours.

Michelle said...

Thanks for playing along! It was fun getting to know you better :) I love Mexican food too!

Linda said...

Loved getting to know you...Mexician food is my all time favorite too. Linda

Dena said...

What a yummy breakfast, I wish I could get away with that! LOL

Hugs,
Dena