Wednesday, October 3, 2007

More Birthday Goodies

I wanted to share a few more things that I got for my birthday.
I love Paula Deen! I love her! She is a wonderful woman! My mother and father-in-law got me Paula's 2008 Calendar. I am going to love it! I have flipped through it and it looks so neat! :)
My sister and brother-in-law, niece and nephew got me this frame! Look how cute it is! I love it! It will be even cuter after I get my niece and nephew's picture in it! I can't wait! :) That's all I have for tonight. Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy everyone's comments! Have a good evening! Jen

1 comment:

Michelle E. ~ Vintage Pastiche' said...

Jen I'm not much of a cook but I have heard of Paula Dean when I was in Savannah this summer she was EVERYWHERE! :)

Thank you SO much for stopping by and wishing me a happy birthday and Happy belated birthday to you! :) I LOVE being born in October don't you?

Here's to Libras :)

*muah*
Michelle