Saturday, October 20, 2007

More pumpkins

ok, I have moved some of my pumkins around to a what I think is their permanent place now. I ususally move my pumpkins around several times before I find a real home for them for the season! They are now on the front porch. I have two small columns right at the steps that they are sitting on. I also moved a few of my mums to the steps. Mr. Scarecrow is sitting on our favorite glider. Every now and then, he'll just have to scoot over ;)

Last but not least, I put these three pumpkins on a big big rock in one of flowerbeds.

I hope you enjoy your Saturday!

Jen

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Jen,
Your decorations are wonderful! I love those flowers - wow! Mr. Scarecrow looks so cute! I need to get some pumpkins!

Have a great weekend!

Back Through Time said...

Hi! It was nice that you stopped by my blog! I love all your pumpkins and especially the white ones! Everything looks great. Hope you stop over and visit me again and I will be sure to check back in with you:-)
Have a great Saturday!
Michelle

Little ol' Me said...

I am guilty of also buying lots of pumpkins and gourds and moving them all over the house and porch until I think I've hit the perfect assortment and placement.

Yours look very lovely, and Mr. Scarecrow is quite charming as well.

Happy Fall!
Tiffany
ScrapsaDaisy's Autumn Cottage

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh how cute!!! I love how you have arranged everything..don't move it- it is perfect!!!! I do the same thing and move things a dozen times before I am content. Your home is beautiful!! xo, Becky
PS: Thank you for your sweet comment today!((hugs))

Michelle said...

Jen,

You've been tagged! Visit my blog for details :)